SALES REPRESENTATIVE, CHARGING SOLUTIONS (Canada, outside Quebec market)
Do you care about the environment and would you like to play a concrete role in the electrification of transportation? The RVE team is looking for a passionate person who wants to take part in the achievement of the team’s sales goals. Challenge and fun guaranteed!
Brief description of the position
Under the supervision of the Sales Director, the sales representative plays a central role in the implementation of the sales strategy for the Canadian market (outside Quebec). His job is to generate business opportunities and meet influential people to inform them about the solutions proposed by RVE. He works with the sales team to achieve common objectives for the department.
Our mission is to transform the residential electric vehicle charging industry. We have developed a unique expertise for multi-unit residential electric vehicle charging infrastructure. RVE develops innovative solutions accelerating access to residential electric vehicle charging. The team, present across Canada and in over 25 US states, is dedicated to deploying electrification strategies for new and existing builds.
- Implement the development and marketing strategy in order to reach the set objectives
- Make calls, follow-ups and send prospecting emails
- Travel to the territory to meet customers in person and make presentations of products, solutions and services offered by RVE
(60% travel mostly in BC)
- Develop relationships with electricians and electrical distributors
- Participate in various representation or promotional events
- Plan meetings for the sales team with potential clients/partners and document sales files
- Improve and maintain customer information in the CRM
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, electrical engineering or other relevant degree
- Two (2) years experience in a sales position
- Interest in technical sales (electrical products and/or construction)
- Knowledge of a customer relationship management (CRM) software, an asset
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- A valid driver’s license (class 5)
We are looking for someone who :
- Is a results-oriented person while being a reliable team player
- Is an excellent team player and motivated by common objectives
And who has :
- A good sense of priorities and organization
- An ability to develop and maintain good business relationships
- A great sense of autonomy, initiative and good adaptability
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and a strong analytical mind
What we offer
- The chance to work with a manager who cares about your development and has a penchant for mentoring future sales stars
- The opportunity to make a difference in an emerging industry
- A job that allows you to travel across Canada (and soon the United States)
- A work environment that fosters creativity
- A competitive salary
- A mix of working from home/with clients/at the office or from home
- A wide variety of tasks to accomplish
- Social activities with the entire team (cycling, hiking, quizzes, happy hours, yoga, etc.)
To apply, please send your application to the following email address: email@example.com.
We sincerely thank you for your interest, but only those selected for a meeting will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you.