CUSTOMER SERVICE TECHNICAL ADVISOR, ELECTRICAL FIELD
Do you care about the environment and would you like to play a concrete role in the electrification of transportation? The RVE team is looking for a fun and passionate person who wants to take part in the achievement of the team’s sales goals. This is a new position in the rapidly growing sales department. Challenge and fun guaranteed!
You are passionate about electricity and are looking for a new challenge that will allow you to continue working in your field, but in the comfort of an office.
Brief description of the position
Under the supervision of the Sales Director, the Customer Service Technical Advisor is responsible for supporting customers (electrical contractors, condo boards, individuals, etc.) in all technical aspects related to the installation and operation of the electric vehicle charging infrastructure. He/she works with the sales team to provide high-quality technical support and thus participate in achieving common objectives for the department.
Our mission is to transform the residential electric vehicle charging industry. We have developed a unique expertise for multi-unit residential electric vehicle charging infrastructure. RVE develops innovative solutions accelerating access to residential electric vehicle charging. The team, present across Canada and in over 25 US states, is dedicated to deploying electrification strategies for new and existing builds.
- Answer incoming calls related to technical support requests
- Identify needs and provide information and support
- Perform troubleshooting and solution finding
- Simplify technical information for various types of clients
- Ensure a transfer of knowledge to the clientele and the different partners
- Ensure after-sales follow-up and document customer files
- Participate in activities related to the company’s internal sales (estimation, project coordination, etc.)
- Improve and keep up to date customer information in the CRM
- Electrical training (required)
- Experience in customer service
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English (Quebec, Canada and United States customers)
- Knowledge of a customer relationship management (CRM) software, an asset
- Good knowledge of the Office suite and standard office software
We are looking for someone who :
- Will actively participate in achieving the team’s sales targets
- Will provide high quality customer service and technical support
And who has :
- An electric vehicle (major asset)
- A sense of humor and wordplay (a definite asset)
- Good communication skills and is customer satisfaction oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Good sense of priorities and organization
- Excellent team spirit and motivated by common goals
- A good capacity to adapt
- Thoroughness, attention to detail and a strong analytical mind
What we offer
- A work environment that fosters creativity
- The possibility to work from home
- A wide variety of tasks to accomplish
- Social activities with the entire team (cycling, hiking, quizzes, happy hours, yoga, etc.)
- The possibility to grow in the position
- Flexible schedule
To apply, please send your application to the following email address: email@example.com.
We sincerely thank you for your interest, but only those selected for a meeting will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you.